Recruitment Consultant Based In Bedford
We are looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our Bedford Head Office as part of our Oxfordshire Team. You will be taking over a warm Secondary desk and will be working alongside an experienced Branch Manager and team. The position will be on a permanent basis, and you will be required to travel to the Oxfordshire area up to two times per week.
To provide a quality educational staff service to all schools in your dedicated area. Your role will enhance the reputation of Simply Education and endeavour to continually contribute to the growth of the company.
- Recruit and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff available for supply work in your dedicated region.
- Provide said teaching staff with a professional, fast and efficient service.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools in your region.
- Provide schools with an efficient and professional service based upon respect, honesty and total commitment.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant Simply Education regulations.
- Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant Simply Education regulations.
- Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
- Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
- Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
- Such other tasks, as are delegated by your BM at any time.
Basic Salary & Commission:
- Starting Salary from £19.5k
- After 6-month probationary period an opportunity to earn additional £3k based on goals and KPI’s
- Rewarding commission structure
- Mileage - business mileage expense covered @ 45pence per mile.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
Employment is full time and the normal working hours are 9.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, totaling 47.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 07.00hrs to 16:30hrs.