Secondary Consultant Based In Northampton
We are looking for a Northamptonshire Secondary Consultant to take over a warm desk and work alongside an established team of consultants. The successful candidate will be based in our Northampton Office and will be required to travel to various locations in the Northamptonshire area up to two days a week.
- Recruit and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff available for supply work in your dedicated region.
- Provide said teaching staff with a professional, fast and efficient service.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools in your region.
- Provide schools with an efficient and professional service based upon respect, honesty and total commitment.
- Financial Bonus on achieving KPI's
- Basic salary of £19,500 - £30,000 depending on experience, skills and ability
- Rewarding Commission Structure, no threshold
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Free Gym Membership
- Early Friday Finish
- Incentive Reward Point System
- And a whole lot more
Employment is full time and the normal working hours are 9.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, totaling 47.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 07.00hrs to 16:30hrs.