Candidate Compliance Team Leader - INTERNAL ONLY
Please note: This job is based at our Head Office in Bedford, Bedfordshire
To support a team of administrators in day to day workload duties. To support recruitment consultants by completing all necessary checks required to assure our education supply staff are fully compliant in accordance with safeguarding children guidance from Keeping Children Safe in Education (2014) and REC (Audited Education) accreditation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking direction from senior members of staff and carrying out assignments as directed
- Delivering a service in a highly proficient and professional manner with the highest levels of quality and attention to detail
- Managing and supporting a team of administrators
- Providing administrative support, document chasing and compliance checking
- Compliance pipeline management
- Building strategic relationships with relevant individuals
- Use experience and company knowledge to assist colleagues
- Assist in the training and induction of new administrators and consultants
- Responding to requests from consultants and senior members of staff in a timely fashion
Basic Salary & Commission:
- Starting salary - £18500+ depending on experience, skills and ability
- KPI Structure
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Mileage - business mileage expense covered @ 45pence per mile.
Hours of work
Employment is full time and the normal working hours are 8 hours per day, Monday to Thursday and 6.5 hours on a Friday, totaling 38.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 08.00hrs to 16.00hrs Monday to Thursday and 08.00hrs to 14.30hrs on a Friday.