Branch Manager Based In Bedford
We are hiring a Branch Manager to oversee our Cambridgeshire team. The position is based in our Bedford Head Office, however you will be required to travel to the Cambridgeshire area up to twice a week.
To ensure all staff within your branch are providing a quality educational staff service to all schools and teaching staff in their branches. Maximise on net profit through the management of every business transaction reflecting Simply Education ethos.
Branch Managers will be in charge of their allocated branch reporting to their Regional Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the business culture
- Manage, mentor and support branch staff
- Recruitment and retention
- Direct and manage full life cycle of the recruitment process
- Adhering to compliance regulations and guidelines
- Meeting targets and deadlines
- Ensure candidate and customer satisfaction
- On the job training and staff development
- Progression planning
- P & L management and draft budgeting
- Business planning
- Business growth strategy
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- With an opportunity to earn additional £3k based on goals and KPI's
- Rewarding commission structure
- Manager's bonus based on branch performance
- Free Gym Membership
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension
Employment is full time and the normal working hours are 9.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, totalling 47.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 07.00hrs to 16:30hrs.